The #1 critical care quick-reference
Fast Facts for Critical Care®
or, Learn More
Announcing iFastFacts for Critical Care, the Online Version of Fast Facts you can access anytime, anywhere, from any internet enabled device!
Check it out now!
New! Fast Facts for Critical Care for iPhone®!
FastFacts for iPhone is just $29.99. Specialty Chapters are just $4.99 Buy Now!
How to Gift FastFacts for iPhone
To give eFastFacts as a gift, select "Gift This App" from the "Buy App" drop-down menu in iTunes.
We currently have 5 apps: The 12-chapter “Fast Facts for Critical
Care,” and each of the optional specialty chapters, Trauma,
IABP, Cardiac Surgery, and Pedi. More info...
Like all iPhone applications, our apps are available only through Apple®. Click an icon below to be taken directly to the Apple® App Store.
Click an icon below to buy from the app store.
From the author, Kathy White
“There is so much we need to know when caring for a critically
ill patient. And it seems almost impossible to keep up with all
the new information, recommendations, and guidelines, which
we know are so important to giving the best care possible.
So we have done the research for you. We found and selected
only the most essential critical-care information, made it
concise, and arranged it so it’s easy to find, grasp, and use.
My hope is that through Fast Facts, we can help you make the difference, in the incredible task and responsibility of caring for the critically ill or injured.
The 2013 edition of
Fast Facts for
includes all of the following
- The most recent (2013) Guidelines for Sepsis
- The most recent (2013) Guidelines for Insulin and Glycemic Control
- The most recent (2012) AHA/ACCP Guidelines for Anticoagulation
- The most recent (2010) BLS and ACLS Standards
- The most recent (2010) Guidelines for STEMI
- The most recent (2010) Guidelines for Therapeutic Hypothermia following Cardiac Arrest
- The most recent (2010) Guidelines for UA/NSTEMI, High Risk NSTEMI
- The most recent (2010) Guidelines for Acute Ischemic Stroke
- The most recent (2010) Guidelines for Acute Heart Failure
- The most recent (2009) Guidelines for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
More of What's New...
What Others Have Said...
"Wow ! I love this book! It’s fabulous!"
Arlene, Cottonwood Heights, UT
"I use Fast Facts daily. It is my working
Mary, Ft Walton Beach
"I just wanted to thank you for writing
Fast Facts. I love it. Keep up the great
work, you make me look good."
Mary, Algonquin IL
Your book has been there for me in the most needed times. I use it on the ambulance, in the aircraft, and most of all, in the classroom. Your one book does it all! I am simply amazed and impressed with the ease of use and the depth of knowledge. From one practitioner to another, thank you for the help!!
"I have been in ICU for twenty years and
your book is the best I have ever seen.
Eloise, Phoenix AZ
More customer reviews...