Why Fast Facts for Critical Care?
- Save time and effort, by using a reference that is logically presented and skillfully condensed, so that you can find the answers to your questions with ease.
- Quickly review and refresh your memory of the most recent (2010) guidelines for BLS, ACLS, Stroke Code, Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Myocardial Infarction
- Have fast access to the most current information on critical conditions, risk factors, targeted assessment, pathophysiology, recommended treatment, and what to expect
- Have ready access to Infusion tables, ECG Analysis, Pacing procedures, and critical facts on over 80 emergency medications.
- Have confidence in the content, which is compiled from a vast number of references (see the Bibliography), by a name that has for many years earned your trust.
- Use the color illustrations (over 200 in all) to enhance and speed your understanding, and to explain complex concepts to others.
- Depend on Fast Facts as your “Back-Up,” for critical information when other clinicians and clinical resources are unavailable, or when the answer just can’t be easily found.
- Offer Fast Facts to your colleagues, to encourage the application of current standards of practice and to promote knowledge of the evidence behind them.
Ready to get your copy of